Winter Lander is designed to take on the cold weather with ease. The compound and the design used are tried-and-tested time and again. Wet surfaces and ice are trodden upon and left behind while you don’t even notice.
- The special formula for the tread compound makes it one of the best options for winters. The compound offers better traction and braking than what standard or summer tyres can.
- The V-shape of the tread helps in rapid water exit. Thus, the shape accounts for an amazing grip on wet surfaces and reduces aquaplaning.
- The sipes are arranged in dense bands and every sipe contributes to establishing a better grip in the snow and maintaining traction. The 3D sipes do not close upon touching the ground, thereby, keeping ample amount of biting edges for snowy surfaces.
- Stiff shoulder blocks are provided to add stability and comfort while driving, even at corners.
SP WINTERSPORT M3
A classic winter tyre from Dunlop, this tyre has a remarkable record and vehement critical acclaim from professionals to regular drivers.
- The sipes are grouped in high density and enhance traction in the snow while experiencing amazing traction.
- The innovative StabiliGrip adapts the idea of combining the gripping power of the tyre with the stability it provides. It includes added ridges and 3-dimensional sipes that run in various directions.
- With these sipes and ridges, the surface tension of water can be easily broken. + The ridges also add to the traction generated.
- The Heliocompound rubber mixture has been developed a lot of times. The third version of this compound is silica-based and produced using sunflower oil. This compound used in Latitude Alpin LA2 delivers a better grip in cold conditions.
These winters may be the answer to all your worries this winter and we have them all here at HLR Tyres. We have a huge collection of winter tyres Birmingham can benefit from, at the best prices. Visit us between 8:30 am and 7 pm Monday to Saturday, and take home your favourite tyres.
For more queries on our products and services, write to us at email@example.com and we’ll reach out to you in no time.